7 Tips to help ease stress at Work
April is stress awareness month, a time to spread awareness of stress, which affects us all on occasion.
Feeling overwhelmed at work is common, but you can do several things to help relieve stress and get back on track.
Here are some tips:
1. Prioritise tasks: List everything that needs to be done and prioritise them based on urgency and importance. Focus on completing the most urgent tasks first.
2. Practice time management: Time management tools such as calendars, to-do lists, and time-tracking software can help you manage your time more effectively.
3. Self Care: Using relaxation practises, such as meditation, deep breathing, or yoga, can be included in your daily routine.
4. Talk to someone: Connect with friends, family, or colleagues for support and encouragement.
5. Delegate tasks: If you can delegate tasks to others, do so. Asking for assistance can relieve pressure and allow you to focus on the most critical tasks.
6. Take a break: Step away from your work for a few minutes and do something you enjoy; this can be going for a walk, listening to music, or simply taking some time to be a quiet place to gather your thoughts.
7. Positive self-talk: Practice positive self-talk by reminding yourself of your capabilities and accomplishments.
Remember, your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Prioritising self-care and stress relief can help you feel better and perform better at work.
You can also hire someone to assist you with your workload if it is unmanageable.
Hiring a Virtual Assistant can increase productivity, helping you free up your time and focus on other business areas. A VA can assist you in various ways, from taking calls, arranging meetings on our behalf, organising your calendar or assisting you with your social media.
If you would like to find out more about how we can assist you and find out more about our service, please get in touch with us today here.
if you would like t read more about managing stress at work, here is a good Linkedin blog on managing overwhelm in the workplace. read more here (1) 9 Ways to Reduce Stress at Work: A blog around ways to handle stress in the workplace | LinkedIn.