2022 – A Crescent year in review!
As this year ends, I have taken a moment (or two) to reflect on what the team at Crescent achieved in 2022.
And what an incredible 12 months it has been – way beyond my wildest dreams!
Just some of the highlights include:
- Winning VA of the Year at the PA Way Awards in March
- Winning Large Team Lead VA at the UK VA Awards in October
- Runner up of Outstanding VA at the UK VA Awards in October
- Being accredited as a Xero Silver Partner Practice
- Being certified as a Breathe HR Partner
- Increase the team to 13 associates
- Taking on our first employees
- Going VAT registered
- Being asked to speak at several events to share our knowledge
- Planted 15 new trees (and counting) for new clients who have joined us
- Celebrating our 4th year in business
- Continuing to work with clients who have been with us for over four years
At the end of 2021, I was happy with where Crescent got to, but 2022 just blew that out of the water. I am so grateful to have a fantastic team around me who have helped Crescent to grow, but also to our clients who allow us access to the inner workings of their businesses daily and trust us to support them.
2023 is already shaping up to be another great year, and we have some great plans and events already worked into the schedule and some great clients that we will continue to develop as the year goes on, so let’s see what else unfolds. Shall we?
Thank you for reading our year in review, and here’s to 2023!
Best Wishes from Amy and the team.
If you would like to work with us in 2023 or to find out how we can benefit your business